LOGO/BIZ CARD

Deciding on just five words to describe myself was pretty difficult.  Seriously, on one hand I am a pretty nice person who will go well out of my way to help most people, then on the other I can be a real $%*hole.  Here are my are my top five :  SUCCESSFUL, FUN, DILIGENT, LEADER AND LOYAL

To make matters worse, we had to draw to 25 pictures.  Now I used to be an artist back in the 80s and 90's.  Sketches, paintings, calligraphy, I did it all.  All that stopped in '97 when I joined the Army where there is no need for those skills.  I hadn't drawn in over 23 years, now THAT was the most challenging thing of this assignment.  Think I'm drawing at a 3rd graders level now, lol.  Enjoy!













































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROTOSCOPE ANIMATION

MULTIPLICITY PROJECT

AUTOSCOPY PROJECT